Removable container (500ml, 17 oz): easy to clean.
Adjustable temperature: 50-120 °C. The ideal temperature value can be set according to your requirements.
Rapid wax heating: It only takes 10 minutes to melt the wax completely and the temperature can be set to maintain the ideal temperature after heating.
Natural Hard Wax Beans
Suitable for all types of wax: solid wax beans, beeswax cans, wax blocks, hot wax, paraffin wax warmer.
Applicable people: Men/Women.
DIY at home: you can complete hair removal at home, the best choice for personal care.
2. Adjust the temperature and start melting the wax (via the + / - button or the solide/cannde button).
3. After the wax beans have melted, adjust the temperature to an ideal value and set the constant temperature.
4. Apply the wax along the direction of hair growth to the area where hair removal is required with the wax applicator stick.
5. After the wax is cooled, tear the wax in the opposite direction.
2. The device uses anti-adhesive technology, remove the wax with a wax applicator or hand when the wax content is large enough.
3. Wipe the bottom of the heater with a cloth dampened with a wax cleaner if necessary.
2. 4 packs of wax beans
3. 10 wax applicator sticks
4. A power charger
5. A instruction manual
Is it useful for removing the stubborn hairs?
Yes,it is. It can remove most of your body’s hair, if you get the right wax and the right way.
Does the wax heater take a long time to melt the wax?
No, it melts the wax so fast. It only takes 10 minutes to melt the wax completely.
Can i warm other kinds of wax in it except the wax beads in the waxing kit?
Of course, you can warm any type of wax in this wax heater and it’s all good and safe to use.
Is this waxing kit safe for facial hair removal?
Yes, it is. But you have to find the right wax that doesn’t irritate your skin. Not recommend if your face skin is so sensitive.
Can these wax beans be used for bikini area? Or do I need other wax?
It works great for bikini area, you can wax any area you want like face，cheek，lip，eyebrows，arm，armpit，bikini area，leg，toes etc.
Can I leave the unused wax in the melting pot?
Yes, you can leave it in the container if you have not used all of the melted wax at once. Reheat it next time and it still works well.
Is it painful when pulling wax?
Slight stinging but acceptable. You can wipe with some lotion after waxing, which will reduce redness and discomfort.
How do you clean the wax pot with a little bit wax remains in it?
Unplugging it and cleaning when it has cooled. The device uses anti-adhesive technology, remove the wax with a wax applicator or hand when the wax content is solid enough.
Do you need strips? Or can you just pull the wax off to remove hair?
You don’t need to use strips to remove the hair. It’s hard wax so you can directly put it off when it hardens. Of course, if you use soft wax, it will not harden, so you need a little fabric strips.